What & When: You Should Think About...
Sign up for updates of useful information to help you coordinate your move.
What can I be doing now?
- Attend training classes - lots are offered to get you ready to move!
- Do a clean-up day in your area. Contact us at porterdrive @stanford.edu for ideas. We've done several kinds of clean-up days and can help with thoughts.
Think about the kinds of questions your campus customers and partners might have about your move. Begin talking with them about this. You probably won't solve all of the questions, but you can begin the communication process.
- How might we maintain or improve our partnerships, relationships, and connections to faculty, departmental staff, other central departments, and Business Affairs regardless of their locations?
- How might we enable the ad-hoc interactions which build relationships, get decisions made, and help the work go smoothly?
- Are there internal paper processes or meetings we should change to electronic or telephonic?
- What do we want to hear our customers say once we are established at our new location?
- What will success look like for you and your group?